lördag, april 15, 2006

Them changes

As you can see, dear D, it's been a change of themes here in space. Now it's the old and worn out one of get-my-life-together and be serious about it-theme. Well, I don't know. I just decided that it would feel good to know that the nice visitors that come here knew my face. Or I'm just tired of the transport and restless, as usual, seeking some easy way out of it. I know, lets upload a picture, shall we? (At least it's better than to torture some bug, my secondary plan of choice.)
I called an old friend today. A friend from my childhood, whose parents are my parents' best friends. He didn't recognize my voice and I didn't think he would either. They're coming to dinner tonight and I asked him to join in. It's been an awful lot of time passing by since the last time we met. I'm different, too. Anyway, it will be good to see them all and have Easter dinner around the big birch table. Dad's been in the kitchen the entire day, making veal roast I think. I'm going to take a swim in gravy tonight, before I meet up with the happy friend for a cuppa. Actually, whether she's happy or not is hard to tell. She's one of the greatest and it always seems they have the hardest time being happy, doesn't it.

Tonight I must sleep. I really do must get some sleep. Tuesday is closing in. Tick. Tick. Tick.

4 kommentarer:

Anonymous Anonym sa...

lovely, absolutely lovely to see you.

happy easter and such.

4/15/2006 6:34 em  
Anonymous Anonym sa...

Oh me it-nörd, jag vet inget om clearingnr (men jag har 5235). Och jag har klockan :)

Påsk påre.

4/15/2006 8:38 em  
Anonymous Anonym sa...

Apropå texten, en sak till:
Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.

Hemingway sa det.

4/15/2006 8:43 em  
Blogger Chris sa...

baby a! jamen tack, du har gjort min kväll.

4/15/2006 9:48 em  

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida